FASHION|BEAUTY|TRAVEL by Ktran

GREETINGS


HELLO THERE,
WELCOME TO MY BLOG
I’m Kristy, you can also call me Ktran. Head over to ABOUT ME to get to know me better.

After a few months of planning and one month of building the blog, I have finally made my blog official!!! I will be sharing with you guys my personal style, beauty tips & tricks, and my travels on this blog. 
 
I have an obsession with shopping and dreaming of traveling the world. I'm a girl who would eat home-cooked meals to save up but spend money freely on shopping. I would love to show you guys places around Vietnam, Australia and other countries (in the near future hopefully). 
 
Join me on my journey through my regularly

  updated blog and connect with me on social media! 
Thank you for visiting my blog!

 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Miss V Ktran

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.