FASHION|BEAUTY|TRAVEL by Ktran

Turning up the Cute Factor




I never knew how difficult it was to do a photo shoot on a windy day! Yesterday I had an impulsive photo shoot. The weather was definitely not perfect to take photos hence the little amount of photos in this post. Despite the fact that my hair being messy in most of the photos, I’m still happy with the photo results.

 I wanted to play with my cute side so I put together an outfit idea for a daytime date. The look is playful which is perfect for a picnic, festival or just a walk in a park.

 I styled a suede skirt in khaki featuring a button down front with a flirty lace top. It’s such an irresistible combo! Vintage high-waisted skirt has been a favourite of mine lately. It is fashionable, stylish and it enhances the waist area. It’s always a bonus when an outfit compliments your figure right? To turn up the cute factor I chose an off shoulder top with the cutest lace details! I also wore a pair of white sneakers to match with the color of my top. Accessories for this look are holographic opalite choker for some edge, and cross-body bag with gold tassels matching with the gold buttons of the skirt. 
 

1 comment

© Miss V Ktran

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.