FASHION|BEAUTY|TRAVEL by Ktran

Summer with a hint of Fall








Wearing: Valleygirl Chiffon Top (similar here), Lexima denim shorts (similar here, or here), H&M blazer (similar hereor here), Therapy Loafer, knee-high socks

Hey everyone, hope you’re doing well! This semester has been the busiest one for me, as I’m in my last year of Biomed! Lately my morning consists of coffee (caramel latte to be exact) which is unusual, and the eye bags are starting to show up due to lack of sleep. But I’m sure it will be worth it in the end! Anyway my girls and I have booked a holiday house in Noosa for a weekend getaway at the end of this month! It’s getting closer to the date so I’m super excited! The house includes a swimming pool, jacuzzi and bedrooms with windows overlooking our own private lagoon. Sounds like a perfect place to escape the busy city huh? I will definitely be blogging about the Noosa trip so stay tuned!

A halter top and high waisted (and ripped) shorts is the combo I absolutely rock to uni the most.  And If I need to go somewhere after uni, I would throw on a blazer for an instant dress up. If it saves you a trip home to get changed then why not ,right?

Denim short is an essential piece for my every day outfit. So I didn’t want to put it away until next Summer so I figured a way to make it work for Fall. You probably have guessed it by now! Yes! I added the knee-high socks to make the outfit more Fall appropriate. Loafers are a perfect fit for knee-high socks. They go smoothly together and gives an illustration of knee-high boots. It is just a perfect way to add a grunge element to your outfit.
 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Miss V Ktran

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.