FASHION|BEAUTY|TRAVEL by Ktran

When in doubt, go back to the bae-sics


 
 
 
Wearing: Missguided White Scoop Back Crop Top (Similar here) | ShopCivilized Deep Wash Boyfriend Jeans (Similar here) | Windsor Smith GeriMimco Pouch


Hey everyone, hope you’re having a great weekend! It has definitely been a good weekend for me, as I got my Japanese dessert fix at a new cafe called Sonder Desserts. I have to say the treat was worth breaking my diet for! I highly recommend you all to give this cafe a try if you live in Brisbane!

There are days I would run out of ideas to style. And this is when the basic white top and jeans combo comes in handy. This combo is definitely my go to Day-to-Night outfit! I chose a pair of deep washed ripped BF jeans for a fun and edgy look. Rocking a basic look does not mean you can’t have fun, right? I paired it with a soft white crop top featuring a scoop back. It’s great to have a basic white crop top in your wardrobe. It’s a versatile piece so you can style it with different outfits. To add a feminine touch, I chose a pair of strappy high heel and a statement pouch to complete for look.

I have always wanted to see how I’d look with dark roots & grey hair in a bun. My regrowth is finally long enough for me to do it! It is a simple up-do hair style that is appropriate for most occasions. I love how this hair style compliments the edgy look of the outfit.



 
 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Miss V Ktran

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.