FASHION|BEAUTY|TRAVEL by Ktran

Back to basics: Black skinny jeans













Winter is finally here! What is a better way to welcome it with some warmer outfits right? Black skinny jeans are one of the essential pieces for winter. It’s a so basic,versatile and easy to style for many different looks. 

Lately, I have been obsessed with pairing my black skinny jeans with an over-sized shirt. It gives you an effortless look, yet you still look put together. A bonus point of this combo is that it’s able to cover your food baby. Definitely the perfect combo to rock to events that you know you will be eating a lot! 

In this post, I'm showing you how I style the black skinny jeans with an over-sized shirt combo in 3 different ways. The first outfit has the most girly look which is perfect for a coffee date. While the second outfit is very smart casual for uni days. The last outfit is my personal favourite! The moment I saw the cut-out back of this shirt, I knew I had to have it. 

Thank you for tuning in! I will be updating my blog more often. My winter break is starting next week! How exciting! 


1 comment

© Miss V Ktran

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.